Wednesday, August 30, 2006

How I got hooked

How did it start?

I have a very strong taste for women who shave. There is nothing like a smooth slippery sex on a woman.

It took me some time, but I finally figured out how and when this little kink was added to my make up.

In college I had started dating a quiet young lady from India. Shelli was about five foot four, slim, long black hair, warm brown skin, with nice breasts and just the right amount of hips.


I had figured her for a nice girl who wasn’t going to be an easy nut to crack when it came to getting her naked, but I was wrong about that. Not only was she willing to learn about sex, but she pretty much demanded it. It was a welcome surprise, especially when she began to teach me things that I had never dreamed off.

It was Shelli who turned me on to the joy of women who shaved. We had spent spring break apart and when we finally returned to school and tucked ourselves into my bed both of us were just about crazy with lust.

I was rubbing her dark brown nipples till they hardened to pebbles and my hand crept down between her legs. All I found was a thin strip of pubic hair that barely there at all. I kept rubbing and exploring till she was dripping wet.

I guess she could tell from my constant and persistent fingers that I was intrigued by her new fashion statement. She smiled at me with those dark brown eyes and told me that she had been swimming in her parent’s pool over spring break and she hated having a jungle bursting out of her swimsuit bottoms, so she gave herself a summer cut to make things more acceptable. She wanted to know if I liked it.

I responded by rolling on top of her and thrusting as far inside her as I could. I whispered in her ear that I loved the way she felt as I fucked her forcefully. I was terribly turned on and there was more to come.

The next night we were again in lying in bed rubbing and cuddling when I ran my fingers over her pussy. To my surprise she just grinned I when discovered that the rest of her pubic hair was gone. Her pussy was bare and smooth all over.

I wasted no time; I crawled between her legs and sucked on her labia. My tongue licked all over her pussy and I nibbled on her clit. I used my fingers to open her up, sliding my tongue inside her as I rubbed her bareness with my free hand. She felt and tasted absolutely incredible. It didn’t take long before she came, thrashing around the bed.

As she calmed down, I moved up her nude body and slid my erection into her pussy. I nearly came just watching myself disappear into her shaved hole. It was better than I could have imagined and I fucked like a crazy man.

From that point on she went bare and shaved all the time. I couldn’t keep my hands or mouth off of her and it made me crazy and addicted all at once. It was incredibly erotic to watch myself slide into a wet opening that was so smooth and bare and Shelli loved to watch it as well.

I was hooked forever after that. There is nothing like a woman who shaves and enjoys it.


Shelli taught me a lot more…..

1 comment:

Libertine said...

You have to share about the waxing. What makes it better than shaving?