Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Questions

Time to take a break from stories since that is not what I want to do here all the time. Even I realize that stories about who I saw naked four years ago aren’t that great and sooner or later I am going to run out.

No new material means things come to an end.

So, let me rant a small bit today.

How does one actually find a consenting adult online with whom you can exchange email and/or pictures with?

Ever been to any of the free sites? They suck. They fill your email up with useless crap. You never really meet anyone new online and you get frustrated.

Visiting someone’s blog is nice, but actually being able to correspond and share privately is better.

Anyone out there have tips?

With that friendly question out there, feel free to drop me an answer

slickerywhenwet@gmail.com

Right now I am going to go update my links. I have found some interesting places recently.

No comments: