Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Have you ever?

I found this story at Asstr the other day. It is not the best written or realistic story, but it brought something to mind. Have you ever watched another person masturbate?

Not on some adult video or by skulking around the bushes and peeking in windows, but in person? A close up and personal show performed just for you?

If you have not, then you have missed one of the most erotic sights I can imagine.

You will hear a lot about my “Friend” that I had several years ago and this is one of the things that really made us close.

It started as a tense game of truth and dare between consenting adults. We both knew where the game was probably going, but it took a left turn that left us breathless.

After a good twenty minutes of dares, both of us were nude and drooling. I am not the most beautiful man when nude, but my friend was gorgeous. Curly brown hair and stunning eyes started off this work of art. Medium sized perky breasts that defied gravity. Hard pink nipples. Flat stomach. Smoothly shaved privates. I was in heaven.

Her next question I took as a Truth : Have you ever masturbated in front for someone?

I had not, but it made my follow up Dare easy: Masturbate for me.

She was shy at first, but quickly got into the swing of things. I kneeled on the carpet in front her, while she relaxed on the sofa. Head back, legs spread and one hand gently rubbing between her legs. I was transfixed.

I could see her get moist and use her fingers to spread it around her labia. She would put two fingers together and rub her clit gently, then rub lower down.

She lifted her head up, looked me in the eyes as she pulled herself open with one hand, then shoved two fingers of her other hand inside of herself. It was more than incredible. Her fingers came out shiny and slick. Her skin was bright red from her neck, across her chest, and down to her stomach.

One hand kept thrusting two fingers as deeply inside of her as she could while the other hand tweaked her nipples or rubbed her clit. I was still on my knees, with my face no more than a foot or two from her puffy sex.

I don’t know when I started, but before too long I was stroking my erection as she continued to bring herself closer and closer.

She was bright red, squishy wet, and panting like a freight train. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and she couldn’t seem to get her fingers deep enough inside of herself. Finally she arched her back and moaned as she came. Her sex was swollen, wet, and bright pink. Absolutely incredible.

She sagged back on the sofa and motioned for me to come closer.

“Cum on my pussy.” Was all she managed to whisper as she sat there, legs spread, catching her breath.

I stood up and stood over her, stroking myself faster and faster. Finally I exploded all over her wet sex as she opened herself up and let me spray in and on her.

If you haven’t done this with someone special, then I highly recommend it.

No comments: